Wednesday's Promise

As implicitly promised in my previous blog post I'm sending my Wednesday post. It isn't difficult to come up with topics or interesting subjects for blog posts. Not at all. The difficult part is choosing what to write.

Today, I want to tell you about an astounding author I've met through the Celtic Hearts Romance Writers. Her name is Kerri Nelson. She juggles being a wife and mother with publishing up to 15 romantic suspense novels a year, serving as an officer in CHRW, preparing and facilitating several workshops a year, and supporting authors at every stage in the writing game.

Kerri is an outstanding woman. An example of what can be done with discipline and organization.

I'm currently enrolled in "The Book Factory." What a course! It focuses on being an organized and prolific writer. The course is only half completed and I am writing more in these few weeks than I've written in months. Maybe even years. I feel the glow of promise. I feel the swell of burgeoning confidence. I just feel capable. It's all good.

Get to know Kerri at www.kerrinelson.com

Make promises. Keep them. Learn to love your words.

Look for a writing challenge on Friday. Now, go write my author friends . . .
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Wandering & Wondering With Words is proudly powered by blogger.com